- Must be a current board-certified allied health professional who is employed in cardiology and/or radiology-based setting.
- Must have Cardiovascular-Interventional, Cardiac-Interventional, Vascular-Interventional credentials from the ARRT and/or be board eligible, and/or
- Must have a Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist certification from CCI and/or be board eligible and/or
- Must be a current board-certified and licensed Physician Assistant and/or
- Must be a current board certified and licensed Nurse Practitioner and/or
- Must be a current licensed Registered Nurse who is employed in cardiac and/or radiology medical imaging setting, and/or
- Must be a Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic who is employed in invasive-interventional cardiac setting.
- Must be a board certified and/or eligible physician who practices in the realm of medical imaging and/or is involved in the referral process that focuses on cardiovascular disease, treatment, and management
- Maybe a corporate representative who is employed medical corporations as a clinical specialist, sales specialist, account manager, project manager, and/or an officer.
- New members can apply for membership through the Society’s website.
- Membership renewal shall begin on June 1 of each year and end May 31 of the next year.
- Cost of an annual active membership is $31.25; associate membership is $31.25; and student membership is $18.75.
- Cost of an Active Lifetime membership is $650.00, which can be paid in monthly installments over 12 calendar months at $54.17 per month and/or in lump sum.
To join or renew your membership, complete the form below. Once the form is submitted, you will be directed to complete the payment process through PayPal. The process has been tested and continues to be tested for secure financial transactions.
The Society will attach a Letter of Membership to furnished e-mail addresses of each member, which will include a membership number. No “wallet size” membership cards will be furnished.