Bylaws of the International Society of Advanced Level Medical Imaging Physicians Specialists, Inc.™
This Society shall enhance the quality and values of the profession of the Advanced Level Cardiology Specialist Assistants (CSA), to assist in maintaining high standards of education, knowledge, and training; to elevate the quality of patients services and care; and to improve the awareness of the CSA within the cardiology, cardiothoracic surgical, and vascular surgical medical imaging communities, both nationally and internationally, with other national and international cardiology, cardiothoracic surgical, and vascular surgical societies.
- Conduct meetings at which to transact society business, to present scientific papers, to carry on educational activities, to discuss professional problems, and to encourage similar programs among national and international organizations affiliated with the Society.
- Publish and disseminate information pertinent to the business of the Society and the profession.
- Assist in establishing and disseminating high standards of education, training and in implementation of the standards through appropriate channels.
- Stimulate and encourage research designed to provide the knowledge needed to assure increasingly efficient patient services and care.
- Expand educational opportunities and develop programs designed to increase education, knowledge and experience, therefore broadening the scope of practice of the CSA.
- Establish policies concerning the professional status, activities, and the welfare of its members.
- Cooperate with external organizations or agencies, whose policies and procedures are not in conflict with those of the certification bodies that provide the recognized examination process that certify advanced level cardiology special assistants.
- Maintain the continued progress and growth of the Society growth and of the profession of Advanced Level Cardiology Specialist Assistants.